Thai Weatherproof Laying Hammocks
Thai Weatherproof Laying Hammocks
Visit our website ThaiHammocks.com for more in stock color options. Please feel free to contact us as our color options change daily. We prefer to have the artisans create at will, providing a unique piece of art with every hammock.
Weather Resistant, Triple Acrylic Performance Yarn
Handwoven with an Improved "Mayan 1/1 Inter Loop Technique"
Overall Length: 4m (12’)
Bed Length (woven part): 2.25m
Material: Weatherproof Triple Acrylic Yarn 3x16/2/2
Unique Color Combinations
Referred to as the "Super Jumbo" in size, this hammock is extra comfy for 1 and perfect for 2 people with a weight support of 500+ lb.. Ultra soft, hand woven triple acrylic hammocks can be left outdoors without worry of them losing color or shape. The Thai Laying Hammock Weaving Process Takes up to 2 Weeks to Create. This Weatherproof Hammock is ideal for any Outdoor Area, Great for the Beach or Lounging by the Pool. Luxuriously soft and Comfortable. Come Rain or Shine, you can leave it Outdoors and the Colors stay Bright for many Years. The Thai Laying Hammock is available in many Unique Designs and Colors Not Seen in any other Hammocks in the World.
Using the Weaving Technique's of the Mayan hammocks. These are Hand Woven with Ultralight, Weather Resilient, Triple Acrylic Thread. These Hammocks are a Great Addition to any Hammock Lover. Having the Ability to Stretch out Without Limitation, .Allowing the Wind to Pass Through Freely. See Through Your Hammock. The Best Hammocks the World Has to Offer.
HAND CRAFTED | FAIR TRADE | HANGLOOSE HAMMOCKS HAMMOCKS
+ FREE SHIPPING from Maui, Hawaii on all Hangloose Hammocks
THE WORLD'S FINEST HAMMOCKS:
• 100% Handwoven on Loom with a Super Soft + Weather Resilient Material.
• UV & Mildew Resistant vs Natural Fiber Cotton Hammocks
• Vibrant & Unique Color Combinations Found Nowhere Else.
SUPER JUMBO SIZE (Perfect for Laying or for 2):
• Hammock weight: 2.8 lbs.
• Weight Support: 600+ lbs.
• Bed Length (Not the overall length): 7' L x 9' W
• Handwoven on a loom using an improved "Mexican 1/1 interloop technique"
• Production Time: 1-2 Weeks
• Hanging Distance: 10-12 ft. (Give the hammock a banana shape and lay at a 45 degree angle for a flat back)
• Hanging Height: About 5-6 ft.
The hammocks are lightweight and compact enough to take with you traveling, to the beach or camping. Many customers throughout Hawaii use these in their homes as furniture.
Scattered throughout Northern Thailand are small villages that have traditionally relied on farming as a way of life. With growing expenses resulting from modern life, traditional farming has proven to be insufficient. Hammock weaving is a good way for many disadvantaged people in the region to earn extra income when they are not farming. Fair pay at the pace they want. They are their own boss, and they set their own hours. It's a win win situation for everybody involved. Each weaver is responsible to supply their own yarn and set up. Some patterns are made to order while most patterns are up to the weavers imagination, which is what we prefer. Creating some of the most unique hammocks & best color combinations imaginable. Enjoy your hammock knowing your helping others.
• The artisans create at will. Every shipment to Hangloose Hammocks brings in a new selection, many of which have never been seen before. We stock so many unique blends that it is impossible for us to take pictures of all of them. It's a challenge to keep our online store updated as we stay busy helping the world relax on Maui. Please feel free to contact us for more photos of the hammocks we have on Maui.
• Natural is 100% not dyed acrylic. "Cool Color" Combinations are more blue and green blends. "Hot Color" Combinations are blends with more red, orange, & yellow. Each Hammock is hand woven and is unique. We will do our best to find one that fits these descriptions. Please feel free to contact us for photos of the color choices in stock.